First ever track. (Ambient pop??) #F4F

Toni Montella

Idk if the genre is the one stated in the title, but honestly there's so many influences here that I don't even know. :bigeyes:

it's obviously amateur, as you can hear lol, but feedback would be highly appreciated (preferably on the YT comments) , and I'd give you feedback on your stuff too.

Music , vocals and lyrics by me.

If this is your first.. I'm curious to hear more. Yep I can tell the sound quality is amateur, but those are skills you can learn.. The ideas are there though, that's most important.
Your voice reminds me of Saul Williams' singing voice. You should probably turn the music up a bit louder when you record though, that way you can put more of your perfomance into it.
Now it sounds a bit like you're hesitant to go all out. I don't mean as in singing loudly, the half-talk whisper thing is cool... but just a bit more intent and confidence about, which could mean
doing the quiet parts even quieter!

THE Beat is really good 10/10 but vocals need to be mixed better and reverb needs a better mix so u can hear vocals little better.

If this is your first.. I'm curious to hear more. Yep I can tell the sound quality is amateur, but those are skills you can learn.. The ideas are there though, that's most important.
Your voice reminds me of Saul Williams' singing voice. You should probably turn the music up a bit louder when you record though, that way you can put more of your perfomance into it.
Now it sounds a bit like you're hesitant to go all out. I don't mean as in singing loudly, the half-talk whisper thing is cool... but just a bit more intent and confidence about, which could mean
doing the quiet parts even quieter!

Yeah it's my first fully produced track. :D
thanks a lot for your comment, i agree about everything you said about the recording quality.
Idk I just can't seem to get it right lol, I tried many things.
Guess it's the mic, it's either too loud or too quiet I can't find the balance, so I have to be very specific about my vocal performance cuz otherwise it just sounds even worse. :shame:

I really liked the beat in the beginning !! I was sad that your voice overpowers the other parts in the track too much.. As said before , find a way to make it more balanced and it would be perfect. What I like the most are the vocal chops you put in, vocal chops are doing well these days in popular tracks!

Back