(Festival House) - Bang It!

iLLERJ

Id like to share the track Bang It! which is my first attempt at a festival ready track to really get people moving. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated either here or also on the track itself on SoundCloud.

Alright, it's not bad :) Though I will say you could probably stand to have more fx in your track. Right now it just sounds a little thin. You could throw in some random sounds here and there to fill the track out more. Also, when the beat dropped, there weren't any risers or anything else to help build the tension other than the snares, the kicks, and the reverse crash. Everything else sounded fine though ;) So take my advice with a grain of salt, and good luck on your future tracks!

I appreciate your response Terralact. Yea i agree with all that you said as well as I feel the kick needs more punch. Again thanks very much.

Alright, it's not bad :) Though I will say you could probably stand to have more fx in your track. Right now it just sounds a little thin. You could throw in some random sounds here and there to fill the track out more. Also, when the beat dropped, there weren't any risers or anything else to help build the tension other than the snares, the kicks, and the reverse crash. Everything else sounded fine though ;) So take my advice with a grain of salt, and good luck on your future tracks!

Yea i have an issue with repetition cause i fight myself between should it keep going or should i break from it, my thoughts and worries of the listener throw me all over. Im always afraid of putting too much into the song yet i try to fill the frequencies as much as i think is right. Sometimes thought when i do this then it feels like chaos and i cant get the mix right. Unfortunately mixing and getting drums and all other elements to stand out correctly is difficult technically speaking. I have the ear for it but i cant ever get the mix to match what i want to hear.

I will go check out your track and provide you feedback as well thanks very much for yours.

Back