Feeling the Summer Vibes? Summer, 2017 | F4F

Do you know that feeling when you are either in class or at work, and everything is so boring that you just dream away? When that happens, I normally think about the vacation and all the nice, tropical and warm places I can go to. This track tries to capture the #summer vibes and I hope it has te power to take you there as well!

[FONT=&quot]
soundcloud.com/user-345343572/summer-2017-remastered [/FONT]

well you nailed it if the intention was to get me groovin man, well done. nice sounds and great effects. specially digging the steel drum notes that roll into the spacy notes. follow forsure

mind checkin my thread out too please. called happylovedance, appreciated :)

I had to laugh at the description a little bit but the track is nice! The synth work and sound design is really solid and the changes in the arrangement and switch-ups are well thought out. I liked how the frequencies/filter/however you adjusted it changed on the main synth throughout the track. The steel drums took me by surprise but were a nice touch. Overall synth design was excellent and the drum work was well thought out. Nice work man!

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Back