[FEEDBACK] Track I have made

Great job man. After listening the only thing I found myself wanting in the track is more instrumental elements. Maybe like a layered pre drop melody that is subdued but builds anticipation. Just an idea.

Keep up the good work! Cheers.

I think you posted the draft version of this track before, you basically improved it in every way bro. You filled it up and it sounds complete now! Left a comment on your soundcloud, i listened to your other tracks and i can see you make future bass, which im trying to make now. Could you let me know what you think of Mood by SAMUwU | SAMUw U | Free Listening on SoundCloud

cheers

I really like that sidechained background synth in the break, but be careful with those short silence parts in the drop: they can be really powerful but if you do it too often it can destroy the vibe cause than it sounds a bit brokenly. but all in all keep up the work you'll get there!

Great track! I like how you manage to fluidly switch from one scene to another. E.g. at 0:32. Really like the drop of this one. Especially the clarity and smoothness of the main synths. You cut of their frequencies at the right point imo. I did notice a small artifact at 1:44 -1:45. A small pop where I expect to only hear the main synth. I think you may have a small midi clip there with a note in it or something or your switching on/off and effect. Just delete that and the chorus is perfect! I also really like the plucks at 2:08. Nicely done! Keep up the good work!

Back