Feedback for Tech House Track?

This isn't the place for feedback, I've moved it to the track reviews section.

Often if you give feedback to other people here they will return the favor if you ask

I’m a bit 50/50 on this track. There are some really cool ideas but for me there is far too much going on far too early in this track. Onwards from 22 seconds there is a lot going on and it sounds like the low-end is really jam-packed. Sometimes I feel it is better to cut most of the lows until the track drops. If I was you I would try and cut some of this stuff out and have it slowly building into the track, or just remove some altogether. Really like what you have done at 1:26, when you drop into that high bouncy synth, then the soft chord stabs that enter shortly after. However, I feel like there is still too much going on with the other bassy synth sound you have going on. Trim the fat and I think you’re onto a winner. Keep up the good work.

I have kind of the same opinion as Slunk. I like tha main idea of the track and really like the vibe of it but I would drop some element later to make it a slow discovery if you understand what I mean.. Keep up the good work man! I started producing myself recently and I am still working on a first track so I can learn from anything, gave you a follow at soundcloud!

hey mate...Firstly I wouldn't say this is tech house, but who knows about genres these days. the mix is ok and seems balanced..i would agree with above though that theres no real build up,drop,chorus etc its all bit jumbled up...which sometimes isn't a bad thing but i just got a bit lost in the track. don't get me wrong the synths and the kick drum are all well produced and the track itself is good just needs a bit more organisation. Which is easy to fix! Keep it up mate you'll be flying in no time.

if you could check out my new track that would be great...

I can tell you have a bunch of ideas going on in this one! I think you just need to focus on picking and choosing parts, because there is too much going on in my opinion. Love that synth at 1:30! and I like where the track goes from there too. This track seems to have a lot of movements, however I think some ideas are a bit unrelated, this causes a little confusion for where my ears should be listening to. but pretty decent mix and great potential! keep it going dude!

Back