feedback please will give back

The melody is there and thats great! The mix down can use more power.

Stereo separation, and distortion in your mix can really push it harder!

Was this mastered?

nah i have nothing on the master bus i never really do cause im not to sure what im doing there so just leave it, what would you recommend

Dont really listen to this music, But from the sound of it, It sounds good! technically. only thing imo I would try to do would be to come up with some catchy vocals! I think that always adds to the song, but other than that I think it sounds good!

Last edited:
hey man, lets go to the verdict, i think your melody is ace, sounds oldschool at first and progresses into something nice and nicely layered n such, but somewhere i miss more energy in hats etc (can be good to add some, check it out, play with it) the snare sounds a bit flat so u could try to play with it a bit. one this that really caught my attention is that your vocal is really low. usually vocalized songs have vocals on the foreground, try to get it more there itll give more energy to the song can be a huge difference.

overall i think you are doing a fine job try to play with a bit more hats etc and see what it does.

about the mastering, mastering is to like... put all the volumes to the max so everything sounds balanced, i suggest using Maximus if u use Fruity Loops, else try to find some vids on youtube.

If you find some time to reply and listen check out my song https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-effect-eat-sleep-rave-repeat-bootleg-511555/

Enjoy producing and have fun ! keep it up ^^

the harmonics are good and overall it's a very good song!!

the snare in the beginning sounds like it behind the track and it does sound dry, could use some reverb or delay. The kick is a tad to prominent to my ears and well as the main synth. Also I miss some low and volume of the vocals which by the way is great in the song.

hey guys thanks for the feedback appreciate it, ill play around with what you have pointed out and hopefully get it sounding better

Hey homie, I checked out your update! It's def an improvement on the previous one. I would watch the vocal that you used, it's obvious where you had to snip and extend the audio clip. Work on making it a little less obvious. I really like the synths you used, but I think they could be mixed in better. The saw you used could use some EQ on the high ends to help mix it in better with the rest of the track. Composition wise, it's great! Keep it up bro!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Back