Feedback Please!!

This is actually sounds not bad at all as i am not a great producer either but i kinda like it with your beat. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

Bro I'm really sorry but it's very bad. Someone should tell you that. First you should work on good melodies then you should get ridoff these drum sample pack, I mean it's really bad. Also you should for on synths. Moreover your intro and build up is so simple and you haven't got a drop. You should work on titles of one track. Intro reverse Intro build up drop breakdown. I'm not trying to be offensive but keep trying.

"Very Bad" is certainly in the ear of the beholder. I disagree with the poster above. The melody is a little repetitive; bridge, build-up/drop/breakdown would be nice, and yes you definitely need better drum samples. But you did some creative things with effects and the basic idea is as clever as most EDM. It's about sound selection and mixing, I think, and people can only improve when they get honest feedback, on what they did well as well as what needs improvement.

Good job, keep working at it and listen to other EDM DJ's and producers and try to incorporate more of the stylistic hallmarks.

You are not offensive at all. Thnx bro, very helpfull. it´s hard to find people that actually support with real critics :D . i´ll get new samples and improve my melodies.

Ye, i also think it´s not "REALLY BAD" but it kinda sucks. thnx for the advice. im working to improve my sound based on your critics and the critics from the guy above. Thanks again mate.

Back