Thread: Feedback on new melodic remix!

Thanks

Feedback on new melodic remix!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys, this is my latest remix, really melodic. Hope you all enjoy and please leave feedback wherever you think I can improve!

If you really enjoyed it, I would love if you left a comment or like on the track, Thanks!
    Last edited by Arixxo; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    This is the fixed link, had to reupload due to finding an error in the track - Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love (Arixxo Remix) by Arixxo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Well played, sounds consistent. Have u tried to make the piano more "natural"?
    I'll give you a sub and comment on your soundcloud if you don't mind returning the favor.

Check out my track! My first Future Bass Track! F4F [FUTURE BASS] - Future Producers forums
    Last edited by bLadEy0; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks mate. The piano was actually done like that on purpose to give it a more electronic feel. And yeah, im fine with that! Which song would you like me to check out?
    Quote Originally Posted by bLadEy0 View Post
    Well played, sounds consistent. Have u tried to make the piano more "natural"?
    I'll give you a sub and comment on your soundcloud if you don't mind returning the favor.

Check out my track! My first Future Bass Track! F4F [FUTURE BASS] - Future Producers forums

Thread Information