Feedback on my new progressive house track - I'll return feedback!

I would say that the intro was pretty catchy, not empty at all (probably wouldn't even need those vocals) but when the drums kicked in (main part) and the kick drum in the beginning, it started to sound empty for me. You need to focus more on the drums, they should be strong and punchy throughout the mix. That's what I've been focusing on my EDM tracks and it really makes a difference on the whole set. But still, I liked everything except from that, just try to get those drums sound better with other parts.

Also, imagining you adding extra vocals on top of that would probably make it sound very messy and the drums would be so faded out to the back of everything. But really, loved the synths and chords!

Here is my latest track if you want to check it out... :)
Styropore by kujaboy :d | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hi!
I really like the piano! Great job :)

There are only two things which in my opinion could use some work.
1st: Maybe add some more variation to the drums in the intro.(Percussion etc.)
2nd: The drops sounds a bit messy imo, maybe some more eq'ing?
Hope these are useful.
But nice job overall! :D

Cheers Ca55ion

There's a lot work to do bro! Try to rebuild a track from your favorite producer. This will help you very much in arranging and sound-selection!

the melodies are top notch! it still needs some mixing tho, in the part where the song starts to peak (the chorus?) and your kick is a bit out of tune and the snare in the build up part is buried by the synths, maybe you could give some more compression into it

Back