[Feedback] Just Keep Dancing

dukepez31

Hi. This is my first time to learn producing and actually uploading a track. Please lemme know what you think about this track, in a constructive way.

Last edited:
This is really good! I think the high pitched synth sound in the first build up is slightly out of tune with the rest of the track, it stands out a bit. All around the track is really well made, you have filled the whole track up well which is something I still can't do after 4 years. All around its a well-made beat, I'm going to follow you, exciting to see what your next tune will sound like.

Thank you SAMU69 for the constructive comment. Much appreciated. I wouldn't say I am qualify for someone to follow me yet but thank you for the great compliment. Hope to see your great work soon. Cheers!!!

Hi Mate,

For a first track there is nice ideas on it that could potentially become stronger after a lot of training and producing time.
High pitched voices are not getting correctly with the chords progression of the track but if you put it some pitch correction you could make it fit.

Also maybe it was your wish but we feel it misses some bass notes on the drop.
But keep it cool, there's nice things coming !!

DCDENT

This track is dope but i guess the volume is too low for me:hmmm:
Structure-wise it's pretty well done.
Keep the great work. Cheers!!

Wow, I lost for words when I listen to this track.
The intro is attracting me like a magnet to wait for more.
It's a pretty solid track. Everything is well-organized.
Cheers!!

Hey ! It is pretty much interesting ! Seems like it's your first track and... I mean, It's a track ! You can check my first track (Here : soundcloud.com/gugustinette/bob) and you'll be able to see that It was not soooo good lol.
And yeah it need some basses on the drop, some things out of tune, but It is some basic things to learn, so yeah, It's a nice track. ^^
Keep working ! ;)

your break is actually pretty good I like that choice of sounds, the chords fit well to the melody and you're playing a bit around with the tension

now be careful with those effects (impacts, crash, percussive elements,...), look at your volumes and more important look for samples that really fit the mood of your production and not just those "Banger EDM Festival" standard samples if you know what I mean. Also your drop contains some good layers but you are definitely missing some low end there, so put a low-pitched saw under your drop and it will hit much harder.

keep on working, the most production skill doesn't come from forum members, but from your own experience so just continue with that!

Hi Dukepez31. Nice work there on your first track! I think you're on to something good here. :) I agree with the earlier comment about the initial FX sweep. It is a little out of sync with the progression of the chords in the beginning of the track. Real nice choice of synths in the beginning though (at 0:15) in combination with the fingersnap. I think you might try developing/varying a bit with the piano hits, to keep things interesting. The other sounds you add sound really good and added in a natural fashion. You have a nice drop at 1:15, perhaps you could try to spice things up there with a bit more variation in the main synth/melody as well? Or shorten the length of the chorus? All in all you did a great job on your first track! Nice sounds and a lot of structure for a first track. Well done, keep up the good work!

Back