Feedback for Feedback!!

I like the drums when they pick after the intro. I just like more active percussion. A kick drum side chain doesn't quite it for me, but for the genre and style youre going for, it works. I think it sounds super groovy with the dull set of drums going. It's a head bobber, I like it a lot. Good work.

Here's a trip Hop / Chill out track I made a while ago, but have quite a few tunes. But this ones fine for a F4F. Keep it up!!
WHOIS.144 by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cheers, cool tune!

Last edited:
Hey Stone Trooper,

I like the track. The vocal could use a De-esser to remove the hard "s-sounds" escpecially when she sings shotSSSSS.

Thanks Jayfox. Dope track!! I really liked it. The only thing I could really say about improvement is the mastering aspect. Sounds a little bit quiet against a pro track. but the song itself is very professional. I don't have a de esser vst I can just try and cut that ess frequency with a eq8. At Epsilon-144 I see where you are going with your song and the musical aspect is there although the sounds of the instruments sound a bit too digital and I think they could be a bit more realistic. You got a lot of views and comments on your track so people must be digging your music. Good work!

Last edited:
Back