[F4F] Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me (Zeridan Melodic Dubstep Remix)

Nice song!

Do you have a limiter/compressor on the master?? If you do then tame it because your track sounds a little bit squashed in the drop especially with the vocal.
The vocal has bad quality @ around 0.26 seconds. (or you put a high cut filter on it or something!)

Which program do you use, Fl Studio??
If you do, you can try a other stretch mode with the hi pitched vocal. (maybe its better then)

But overall a nice track.

Can you give me feedback please.

Bruce Hornsby - the way it is (2K16 deep house mix) [F4F]

Thx.

Gr. Mitch

Nice song!

Do you have a limiter/compressor on the master?? If you do then tame it because your track sounds a little bit squashed in the drop especially with the vocal.
The vocal has bad quality @ around 0.26 seconds. (or you put a high cut filter on it or something!)

Which program do you use, Fl Studio??
If you do, you can try a other stretch mode with the hi pitched vocal. (maybe its better then)

But overall a nice track.

Can you give me feedback please.

Bruce Hornsby - the way it is (2K16 deep house mix) [F4F]

Thx.

Gr. Mitch

Appreciate it!

I do have a limiter with soft clipping enabled at the master, and I boost its gain a little during the drop. I needed to do something to make the drop a little louder, but yeah I might have overdid it.

Also yeah, I put a low pass filter on the vocals at that part, they seemed too prominent without it, but I agree it makes it sound pretty bad. Maybe too much resonance or something or I should just change the gain or something else I dunno.

Im using ableton, so I should be able to find a mode that works well for the high pitched sample.

Appreciate it!

I do have a limiter with soft clipping enabled at the master, and I boost its gain a little during the drop. I needed to do something to make the drop a little louder, but yeah I might have overdid it.

Maybe you can put a volume automation on the beginning and put it louder in the drop so you don't have to use a limiter.

Holy moley...
All 'bout dat bass! Lol
Ya know, I never really wondered what a dubstep type Taylor Swift song would sound like, but now thanks to you I know! :p
Interesting tune bud! It somehow matches, I don't know how, but it does! Crazy stuff. Crazy but good! Lol
Let us know when the full version is finished. ;)

Cool idea! I agree with the other guy that it sounds a bit squashed but I think it's gonna be a killer remix when it's done. You definitely have a good ear for energetic dubstep.

Please leave some feed on this one:
Back It

Back