[F4F] - New Dance Track - FeedBack Needed

Cool, got it working with the copy paste. I like the fill that leads in to the build-up, it has a great energy. I kind think it's all just a matter of adjusting levels. It sounds like the master channel might be over-compressed/limited or something. I think it's just a matter of volume. The parts that should be quiet are the same loudness as the rest. That might be a product of the mastering chain or the general mixing... The track itself seems really cool and has some great sounds, just a lot of side-chain compression even when the drums aren't in the mix. It's very "pumping" overall 100% of the time. Hope that helps as far as feedback is concerned.

Cool, got it working with the copy paste. I like the fill that leads into the build-up, it has a great energy. I kind think it's all just a matter of adjusting levels. It sounds like the master channel might be over-compressed/limited or something. I think it's just a matter of volume. The parts that should be quiet are the same loudness as the rest. That might be a product of the mastering chain or the general mixing... The track itself seems really cool and has some great sounds, just a lot of side-chain compression even when the drums aren't in the mix. It's very "pumping" overall 100% of the time. Hope that helps as far as feedback is concerned.
Thanks a lot for the feedback it really helped. I did have a limiter on the master bus but I put it there because I thought it l it would help but i removed it and it sounds much better. I'm still mixing it but can you tell me how i should master it and get that EDM loudness

Back