[F4F] [BASS HOUSE] Say Less - Dillon Francis (Alex Rose WIP Remix)

AlexRose

Hey guys!

I just got back from Paradiso festival in Washington state and I noticed most remixes of this track were Dubstep or trap, so I thought I'd try my hand at a house remix. I'd like some feedback before I enter it into the actual contest to make sure its top :^)

What do you think of having the hybrid trap drop? What do you think about the song structure? Thanks!

Say Less (WIP Alex Rose Remix) by Alex Rose | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hello!

You did great on the soundesign, it's really metalic and gritty.

I don't have much to say about the structure, it works, and I like that you made an outro. Pretty unexpected in EDM songs.

I just feel like sometimes the track lacks excitement in some parts. you got that build up in the second part, but when you drop the bass it lacks a little something... Mabye you should make some variations on your drums and create a new lead on top of the main one, so it makes the song a bit more interesting.

...But don't worry you got it. One of the most well produced track I've listened in here :) That was a fun one.

My track is here. Thank you! Escape The World - Electro /F4F!/

Hey thanks for the feedback!

I agree the drops lack excitement. I'll messing with the drums to sound more active and see if that works Cheers!

Back