F4F - Augustus the Great- Prophecy

Hey this is pretty sick. I could definitely see you producing for rappers if you don't already do so. I'd have to say Fear is my favorite on your ep but they're all good. The whole ep has a kind of vintage sound that I like. Did you use any analogue replicating plugins?

Overall the composition is great, really nice flow between parts. You ever think about adding some kind of distorted synths for the background on some songs? Anyways good stuff man!

Loved it thanks for sharing. Death was my favourite. I busted some fat rhymes to it and I don't even rap. Would appreciate it if you checked out my soundcloud SAMUwU | SAMUw U | Free Listening on SoundCloud and give me a young roast on any track
Thanks!

I checked you out. I love the bass in Alien. Really great deep sound. I don't listen to house, but have to say I really enjoyed the energy and melodies in your tracks. Cool stuff.

First I want to say that I have grown to love this site and the community in just the short time I've been on it! Now onto the feedback. All the tracks are good man. I listened to them all. I think the vibe is great for anyone who has the skills to actually rap. I can imagine someone absolutely killin it to any of those. I am just starting to get my foot in the door and consider producing tracks for hiphop/rap myself so I may not be the best judge at this point but I was certainly impressed. Keep it up man. If you end up working with someone to lay some vocals down over top of those let us know and reupload them. I'd love to hear it.

First I have to admit that I am not really into that Hip-Hop/Trap thing - there is so much of it lately :-) ... I have listened to all of the tracks and the general impression that I had that the percussions in general lack some punch ... for my personal taste this makes it more enjoyable to listen but compared to the "usual" Trap / Hip-Hop it is noticeable. The same thing applies to vocals - they are always a little behind in the mix.

Few words to the different tracks:

Prophecy - I like this organ sound and the guitars at the end

Pride - Oh there are more organ sounds :-) - vocal Samples to far behind in the mix

Fear - no obvious comments - organs again - but overall this is chill and with a nice groove

Greatness - Intro is something different - have to admit that this synth used in the intro and at 2:05 isn't my favorite

Death - Organs! And a straight beat - started quite good and then all the power is gone - you killed it at 00:50 - but hey, the title is "Death" :-) - well the track is revived a little later but I have to admit that the guitars at the end don't fit in so well as in the other tracks.

Summing up - first Hip-Hop I have listened to in full length for months - so it can't be bad!

keep it up!

First I have to admit that I am not really into that Hip-Hop/Trap thing - there is so much of it lately :-) ... I have listened to all of the tracks and the general impression that I had that the percussions in general lack some punch ... for my personal taste this makes it more enjoyable to listen but compared to the "usual" Trap / Hip-Hop it is noticeable. The same thing applies to vocals - they are always a little behind in the mix.

Few words to the different tracks:

Prophecy - I like this organ sound and the guitars at the end

Pride - Oh there are more organ sounds :-) - vocal Samples to far behind in the mix

Fear - no obvious comments - organs again - but overall this is chill and with a nice groove

Greatness - Intro is something different - have to admit that this synth used in the intro and at 2:05 isn't my favorite

Death - Organs! And a straight beat - started quite good and then all the power is gone - you killed it at 00:50 - but hey, the title is "Death" :-) - well the track is revived a little later but I have to admit that the guitars at the end don't fit in so well as in the other tracks.

Summing up - first Hip-Hop I have listened to in full length for months - so it can't be bad!

keep it up!

First I want to say that I have grown to love this site and the community in just the short time I've been on it! Now onto the feedback. All the tracks are good man. I listened to them all. I think the vibe is great for anyone who has the skills to actually rap. I can imagine someone absolutely killin it to any of those. I am just starting to get my foot in the door and consider producing tracks for hiphop/rap myself so I may not be the best judge at this point but I was certainly impressed. Keep it up man. If you end up working with someone to lay some vocals down over top of those let us know and reupload them. I'd love to hear it.

I really appreciate the listens guys! Let me know if you have anything you want me to listen to!

Back