Experimental "Organic" Tech Trance...

This track has been trough a lot of changes, adjustments and mixing throughout the last 3 months, but finally, yesterday I could say that it finally sounds just the way I imagine it would sound. I tried to make it sound organic like Tiesto and his "Suburban Train", it is not the kind of music you would hear on any platform but it sure is the closest to the genre "Tech trance", I guess. I hope you will enjoy listening to the track, any feedback will make me happy and your opinion of the genre of the track will be helpful as well... (Made on Renoise)

With Regards Your BrainClaim

I'll start by saying that trance is not really my genre, although after listening to your song I get the appeal. The only thing that kind of put me off is the lack of transition at 2:24. I would have some white noise build up before the drums come in. Unless you intended it to be abrupt of course. Also I think some of the snares could have a little more treble, just to make them more apparent in the high end. Despite all that, you've got some solid beat and rhythm going on. Keep on producing bro.

Thanks for the feedback and the advice on the treble on the high end, I will try to experiment with that more in my future projects :)

Back