Ever thought of giving up? What keeps you going?

Vibrant William

I have this boring manual labor job. Working with bitter people with no life goals. The bitterness is starting to get to me. But I have melodies and piano chords in my head while lifting and pulling stuff hoping I one day can produce it exactly like it sounds. And it's getting closer. Never give up guys ^^

It's good to hear that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Until you give up, anything is possible. It's only when you give up that you have truly lost any chance of achieving your goals and dreams. If you want I can invite you to an online work space at slack.com where our group of producers (for both audio and video) exchange feedback, ideas, samples and collaborate on songs.

Positivity is a difficult thing to hold on to when thinking of having an actual music career. Especially when you see so many Super talented artists everywhere never even seeing the light of day! I think it's a good idea not to try to think of becoming that guy who headlines shows and whatnot. The more you try to become it, less likely chance you ever will. I figure if I'm in this for the long run, I might as well experiment and just have fun with it! All while trying to promote the heck out of it of course, (because no one likes doing things for free lol).
I also think it's good to think of expanding one's music to other places. Sure, performing at Tomorrowland would be crazy, but there are also so many different areas where good music is always needed, such as cinema or video games just to name a few.
So way I figure it, as long as I don't get bored of music, I'll continue to see where I can go with it.
Only regret I have is that I wish I'd have known about these programs when I was in my teens, and pursued it immediately, instead of waiting till I hit my 30's.
Starting to feel like an old man who's trying to appeal to today's youth taste in music. :(

Back