Escape Velocity- The First of Discordant Rec.

This is my most recent track being released through Discordant Records. Let me know what you think and enjoy!

Here's a link to Discordant Record's website:
Discordant Records
if you like what you hear you can check out the other artists currently operating under the label and feel free to send us a demo if you're interested in joining us!

I really dig the spacey nature of the song which is right up my alley. Awesome evolution and buildup too. Great work!

I really like those retro sounding synths you're using to play the chords. It reminds me of the sounds used by some groups way back in the 70's. The track is mixed well, I can hear all of the elements very clearly and everything seems to be nice and balanced frequency-wise. There's a good variety of sounds used for the melody throughout the track which keeps it interesting and fresh throughout the track in its entirety. For each track that I critique I like to mention at least one thing that could be improved. In this case, the drums could include some different sounding percussive elements that deviate from the standard sounds used for beats in general (the snare, kick, and HiHats). Other than that, Well done! Keep up the good work.

Back