[Elektro/Bass] LWJ - Duister '95

localspace

Trip down memory lane.. name that sample!:hmmm:

This is practically unmixed for now, so mind your cones.. lol

Edit: some mixing done

Last edited:
It sounds nice. Am a big fan of deep house and bass music myself so feeling intrigued by the sound from the get go.

It is a bit too experimental for my taste. In a way I prefer more repetitive house where you are able to anticipate what's next but in a way it's nice to hear someone break out of the box. Definitely way more interesting than all the Oliver Heldens clones out there and nice to see someone shaking it up.

It sounds nice. Am a big fan of deep house and bass music myself so feeling intrigued by the sound from the get go.

It is a bit too experimental for my taste. In a way I prefer more repetitive house where you are able to anticipate what's next but in a way it's nice to hear someone break out of the box. Definitely way more interesting than all the Oliver Heldens clones out there and nice to see someone shaking it up.

Haha great, thanks for checking! It's not done yet.. I plan on removing the synth vocals going 'yeah'.. that was an idea that's not going anywhere.
TBH i don't even know who Oliver Heldens is, lol.
Google tells me he's Dutch too though. More power to him..

I guess you could say I'm not breaking out of the box, but breaking into it!
I'm not related in any way to other Dutch house. I actually used to make breaks, some pretty weird shit.
But I got bored with that because in a way it's easy to make a breaks track interesting (add more breaks!) and I was relying on that way too much
instead of coming up with interesting sounds.

That track in your sig is dope as hell, btw.. love that drunk bassline!

Back