Electronic Track | Intense synths | looking for feedback ...

Virtualex

Hello FP!

I nearly finished a new track and I am looking to give it the final touch - if you have any hints, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Choon

I started this track during the final weeks before the production release of a software project I have been working on for over two years. It was a stressfull time and the track resembles that.

Had to put the project aside as it grew too big for my computer to play it in real-time.

erupt_overload.png

With the release of FL Studio 20 and its consolidate feature it became easy/fun enough to render tracks to .wav and pick them up again if I wanted to change something (which I do all the time
icon_smile.gif

It is the first project I used the new Output Synth Package my wife bought me as a birthday gift in spring
icon_smile.gif

"Finished" it today as I can't do too much else after I "epilated" my shin bone with the lawn edge trimmer last weekend and now I am sitting here with a thick bandage - just in the right mood for some "intense synths"
icon_smile.gif

Have fun and a nice weekend!
Virtualex

1 minute in. Diggin it so far. It's kind of reminding me of a movie soundtrack a bit. Maybe a sci-fi action where there is supposed to be some tense moment going on. Like a squad of soldiers hunting down an alien or creature of some sort but they haven't found it yet haha. I really dig this. It's chill but intense at the same time. 2:17 seconds in they are about to find the creature they are looking for to take it out. This piece tells a story man. I really like it. Good job!

Oh nice CHOON, that's a new site I forgot about, hows the Beta so far?

Oh, I really like it so far!

Works far more fluently than other new services like Musicoin or Dsound.

I actually use it to listen to music :-).

Smart contract integration is quite easy and they even have monetized playlists. As an artist, you can set a playlist share percentage and this goes to the curator of the corresponding playlist.

Sign on! Create a playlist with my songs - I share 25% :-))

Woah man!!! This track can fit into a movie, probably a spy movie or sci-fi movie. I wouldn't be shock if I heard that on a movie. This is a well-done track. The upbeat makes me keep nodding my head XD. Well-done and keep up the great work!!!

Woah man!!! This track can fit into a movie, probably a spy movie or sci-fi movie. I wouldn't be shock if I heard that on a movie. This is a well-done track. The upbeat makes me keep nodding my head XD. Well-done and keep up the great work!!!

Thanks a lot :)!!

I like sci-fi - someone around who is just shooting a sci-fi movie :berzerk:?

Back