Electronic pop?

Creat0r

Hey guys,

Found these vocals a while ago but was way too late to enter the remix contest. Completely changed the feel of the track, the instrumental was actually already done before putting in the vocals. Curious of what you guys think! Thanks!

Hey Creat0r,
Overall I thought the track was great! Vocals were mixed really well, and the beat was very active. I thought all the transitions were also pretty smooth. I think the one thing that I noticed that seemed a little out of place at times was that main piano. I think in the chorus part that starts at 0:16 the piano felt out of place partly because it seems like the swing on the piano was a little stronger than the swing on the kick, so they hit at slightly off times. Another thing that I thought could have been interesting is if the piano was more in the foreground for parts like that chorus part in your song, it felt like I really had to focus on it to hear it at some times.

Apart from that, the track was really good. Great listen, looking forward to hearing more from you!

Hey man great track! Although felt like the vocals were a bit loud in some parts and sounded like they were sitting on top of the song and not actually apart of it (if that make sense). You could bring the volume of the vocals down and eq some the piano a little in the vocal range to fix that. :)

Back