ELECTRONIC MUSIC! *NEW*My LandMark Track* Finally Figured It Out!

◮CYAN◭

◮CYAN◭
I think I've figured it out.

Now I can start putting my mind to compositions and arrangement.
I believe I've hit a turning point.

Have a listen below, we always need impovement, this was a compression and EQ assignment

Thanks for stopping in, I'm pretty busy but I'll try to return feeds!

I could make the kick drum even Louder! if i wanted to....but I felt enough was enough...

Also...this is Logic's Factory kickdrum in the ultrabeat!

I've made the drum better again, i have newer versions. god im loving this lol

Last edited:
sorry I felt after listening to it several times...the kick sonics were giving me a lot of "brain tension" to say the least lol.

today i'll make a couple tweaks.....

could also be I was tripping out on drugs and caused my own "brain tension"...like placebo induced headache. lol

ill repost soon, cuz it was cool I thought!

You described it well lol, this mix is crazy...I can see where it's going, but it feels unfinished. Obviously it's a bit short, but it feels like there's room to expand on the sound even in what you have. I think the kicks could use a little boost, I know you turned them down but the snare seems to overpower them, it would really add more pulse to the track. This mix has a lot of places it can go, but that's all up to you. Keep it up man!

I hope you're not trippin out on drugs anymore, gotta turn that kick up haha. I feel like this is an intro to something bigger. I'm with JaftheGiraffe, you've got a lot of things you can do with this. What's the plan?

kick needs to be turned up. Try taking mid-range frequencies out of the kick drum sample so that there is only low end and high end. High end will leave a slight 'slapping' sound while the low will thud away.

thanks...ya thats what i just noticed....I've since made better versions....but i've already moved onto new projects.

I noticed if i bounce a track and compress different sections of it...ie, the low, mid a hi range, seperately.....I get a lot better sounds and clarity in the ranges i choose.

Really just learnt all this, so now that i understand a whole lot more....i can put my mind to techniques and rhythms etc.

exciting

I hope you're not trippin out on drugs anymore, gotta turn that kick up haha. I feel like this is an intro to something bigger. I'm with JaftheGiraffe, you've got a lot of things you can do with this. What's the plan?

I really feel that it is an intro into something much bigger as well...

But completing tracks isn't my goal...so I really haven't thought about direction yet....and for the time being...im not going to work on this anymore....save it for later, when I have the ability to finish strong.

Lot's of personal development todo still....I am quite amateur..... thanks for the listen!

Back