[Electronic] A Fifth of Bullets (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED)

RHÖ

Hi all,

Just released a new track--chill, melodic electronica. Would appreciate your feedback, be it good or bad. If you drop me links to your stuff I'll review your stuff Cheers!

I actually rly liked this track and think the kick is fine for this kinda music. keep it up :)

I like both tracks, I think you have a good ear for the drop and an understanding of space. Production is good. Meaty and dynamic sound. Please check out my latest work in this forum.

I like both tracks, I think you have a good ear for the drop and an understanding of space. Production is good. Meaty and dynamic sound. Please check out my latest work in this forum.

Do you have a link I could use?

RHÖ

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ultima

Do you have a link I could use?

My tracks, thanks

First song reminded me of flume. Love the kick drum and bass and vocal things in the background. Everything has its own space in the mix, its basically perfect. Didn't expect the rapping but I really enjoyed that as well! Your stops right before the drop parts really add some intensity, especially since youre cutting all reverb and stuff. Do you bounce to audio a lot? It seems like a lot of work, but I'm sure it could really clean up some of my mixes.

my songs here btw :)

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ane-dream-awake-zeridan-edm-remix-f4f-522618/

Hey RHO,

Pretty sweet track man, excellent vocal chops. Surprised to see B.I.G pop up half way through but it worked really well. Is that Bernie popping up at 2:40? Pretty nice that you have some of your political views merged into the song, however, I definitely would have liked to have seen the children chanting come back in. Would have been sweet to have this merging into the Bernie speech (slowly building in the background), or perhaps just building up to one more ‘all out’ verse with the chanting. Really cool track though, keep up the good work.

Chosen is a nice track too :) Where did you get your Biggie stems from?

Not to fussed about feedback but if you have any suggestions for improvement on my tracks, send me a PM on Soundcloud.

Peace.

I personally think that kick is a little weak. Invest in some good samples or plugins like icky Romero kick. Mixing a kick can only do so much. And definitely that bass line needs to be fatter and it needs some more harmonic elements, maybe a touch of some type of distortion and broad boosts in the 200, 300 range

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/edm-electronica-ambient-trance-house-dance/all-feedback-returned-deep-future-house-remix-522986

A review on mine would be nice, oh also I forgot to tell you those vocal chops you had were nice. ???

Last edited:
Really impressed...love how you used the arp synths! Like how all the aspects of the track fit together nicely. Awesome job

Back