Electro Producer and upcoming DJ ~ Kosius

Kosius

Hey there, everyone!To tell a bit about myself, I'm a 20 years old Canadian who has always had a passion for music. I've played the drums, the guitar and a bit of piano in the past. I used to be a die-hard metal/screamo guy, and I did create some rock-ish songs in the past, but as time passed, my interests also shifted. I used to think that Electronic music was not 'music' only because it (often) does not contain any physical instrument and that was my primary rant about it. Ironically, now, Electro music is all I listen to. I listen to some everyday and every so often that I get the chance to do so! I also tried to create some myself, and I just fell in love with it! (Literally) I've been trying my hand at it for around 3 months now and I think I've made some considerable improvements. (which can be seen throughout the tracks I have uploaded) I mainly work with Trance/House/Dance types of songs, however, I am practicing a bit of Dubstep in my spare time aswell! I've also just ordered a DJ controller to get my feet wet in the DJ scene too! Can't wait to try it out! :)
If you would like to hear some of my tracks, you can visit my youtube channel:
KosiusOfficial - YouTube

Here is my latest track!

I would love to hear some feedback from you! It would also be my pleasure to see what other people do and give them feedback aswell!
Cheers!

~Kosius

Last edited:
Thank you very much! :)
By the way, the one in your signature is great aswell! :)
Thanks again!

Last edited:
thats exactly how you do it. click share on your track, copy "link" then press the little soundcloud button when you're editing your signature on here. then paste between the html.

this is good. the transitions are good, but i felt like there is too many leads going on. i dunno if its just me, i felt some of them sounds cheesy. But Other than that its dope. The drums could come a bit forward.
way to go..

Thanks! I just started so yeah I know that it's not all that perfect. I always like to know what could be worked on to make the next track even better!
Cheers!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Any more comments and critics would be very appreciated! :)

Considering you've been making music for three months, this is pretty damn good! The melody is very good (if a bit cheesy)

Mixing wise it isn't bad. The instruments are mixed quite well, but the drums certainly need to be made clearer and more prominent.

Overall I really enjoyed listening to it though, keep it up!

Thanks Zeitek!
I'm getting more and more familiar with mixing and everything, so hopefully my future songs are going to be even better!
I'll check yours out and give feedback as soon as I can :)
Cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Any more feedback will be greatly appreciated! :)
I'll also gladly review any songs back!

Last edited:
I must admit your track is very good! I would've like a bit more of aggressive sounds, but nothing too major to point out here.
Did you do the vocals? Everything was great :)
Keep it up man!

I must admit your track is very good! I would've like a bit more of aggressive sounds, but nothing too major to point out here.
Did you do the vocals? Everything was great :)
Keep it up man!

Thanks man, glad you liked it! Appreciate the feedback. Nah I'm ashamed to say i got the vocals from a sample pack. I was going to use more innovative methods but the sample pack vocals i used I thought sounded pretty good so I stuck with them :D

Zeitek good piece of music right there man I really liked it. If I were you I would sidechain that kick a lot more to let it come through and it sounds like your leads are overpowering everything else I would just mix those things a little bit better but other than that sounds great man! If you would take a look at my stuff and give me some feedback as well that'd be great!

https://soundcloud.com/b4ckdraft/shotgun-work-in-progress

Good choice ;) It does sound awesome!

Any more feedback/critics are well appreciated! :) I will also give back feedback to your songs, just post me a link!

---------- Post added 10-23-2013 at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2013 at 08:35 PM ----------

Anybody else got feedback? :) I'll be more than happy to check out your stuff aswell!

Your song sounds good man I love it! Nothing to say really besides the fact that it's great. You've earned a new follower!
EQing is now my primary concern ;) Should get much better.
Cheers!

Back