EDM Thing

Hey Man! I've got some real quick feedback for ya

Okay first of all, I think you have a lot of talent when it comes to writing catchy melodies- which is awesome because that's such a hard thing to come by!! Here's what I think you could improve-

Use more silence in the track! Silence is a great way to build tension in your track and is such a useful tool.

There's a really cool intro video on silence by the "You Suck at Producing" channel on youtube (I promise that's the actual name), you should check it out. All the videos are seriously good, I've watched all of them.

Nice job and keep working hard!!

-WALLA

Hey Man! I've got some real quick feedback for ya

Okay first of all, I think you have a lot of talent when it comes to writing catchy melodies- which is awesome because that's such a hard thing to come by!! Here's what I think you could improve-

Use more silence in the track! Silence is a great way to build tension in your track and is such a useful tool.

There's a really cool intro video on silence by the "You Suck at Producing" channel on youtube (I promise that's the actual name), you should check it out. All the videos are seriously good, I've watched all of them.

Nice job and keep working hard!!

-WALLA

Hey man ! Thanks for the feedback, you can be sure I'll check "You Suck at Producing" ? Thanks a lot ^^

Back