EDM remixes by Pinkkus DJ

Pinkkus DJ

Hi everyone,

I started producing electronic music some time ago, and finally, I finish some tracks. They are remixes of very popular song. Please, listen them on soundclound and tell me your opinion. On my youtube channel, there is one more track.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
For your Calvin Harris' remix, the piano you've incorporated here is dope, seems as though you definitely have an eye for core track progression in terms of breakdown / buildups /drops. For your drop, I'd add a few layers of synthesizers & EQ them to an extent that gels well with the rest of your chords. Other than that the track sounds good.

The violin + strings here is without question the highlight of your track, use this for your future tracks because there's nothing like pumping an emotional feel into your track. As for your buildup, I feel as though you could have worked on this a tad more but you definitely make up for it in the breakdown. Because you've only created your first few tracks, I guarantee your track progression will evolve as long as you check out music theory online + create more tracks.

Overall, nice job dude.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Your advices will be very useful to improve my next productions. I'll try to learn more about using synthesizers and EQ. I hope to share more track soon.

See you!

Back