[EDM] Kay Knoops - Four (F4F)

I could really see that melody being really big at a festival, nice use of effects..
In the last seconds of the buildup it sounds like all the sounds are clashing a bit, I don't know if you did that on purpose or not, anyways nice track. I really like the melody :)

Maybe you could make the bass in the drop more interesting though like a few saws or something to make it heavier, to make it more like a festival/club drop, but do whatever you like

Could you return the favor if you have time? Ludomir - On The Beach (Twincaps Remix) Thanks :)

- the first noise sweep is a bit distorted try making your own or lower some high mid.

- omg the bass and kick definitely sidechain , or editing which ever you prefer.

- after the chorus that subbass is too loud

- the sweep after the chorus needs some lower mids out

- the chorus needs some more movement , adding hihats and percussion may help.

- when ending the chorus , add like a risers so i can know that the chorus is closing.

- if the chorus feels like it closes too abruptly it for about 4 bars but without any perc something like a coda.

Hey,

Really nice track. I like the structure, idea and the feel. Imo, it's kinda restrained, probably lacks some "air", maybe more panning. Also as Gre!g said sidechain. I feel like you could have used the sound that plays at 2:15 and 2:18 more and had some more fun with it in more places of the track. Put some more time into percussion and you'll have a more varied track. Hope I helped at least a little. Keep up the good work :)

This is really good! I loved the synths and effects used throughout your song. In terms of composition, you did great. I would focus your mixing. Some of your high frequency synths block out your low ends. Your drums are also quiet and thin in the mix. Work on bringing them out using some stereo widening techniques. Some of your reverbs are also too wet and tend to clash with some of your synths. Be careful with the long tails. Other than that, great work bro!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Sounds good. It's mastered and mixed pretty well. But honestly its not original, it reminded me of a bunch of other tracks I've heard. I'm not saying you are doing this because maybe you are not, but it sounds like you listening to other songs and mimicking them, which is okay to start out doing that a little bit, but by the way your song sounds I think you are past that point of mimicking if that is what your doing. Either way try forming your own style, you obviously have the potential to do it, so I'd recommend doing that or else you will not be picked out of the crowd of all the other producers who are doing their own thing. Good luck! :)

Also if you have the time please check out my thread asking for feedback and give me feedback if you have the time.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...itunes-check-out-give-feedback-please-510123/

Last edited:
AngryWildMango you are right. But I really like the music and I really love it to make. I am still trying new stuff and maybe I will post one of them. Thank you everybody for the great feedback!

The break is impressive and the transition sounded very good. At first I wasen't really feeling the melody but then I heard the fatter kick and the progressive vibe it had was pretty good. A little sidechaining and eq'ing and this is a track you could hear at festivals! keep up the good work

If you have the time could you check out my latest remix and leave a little feedback as well that would be appreciated! thanks
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...and-traptommy-remix-feedback-feedback-510140/

Sidechain is definitely in this track. Maybe you don't hear it because I made it so that the kick goes directly in the bassline and melody. Maybe it has to be a little later. Thanks anyway!

AngryWildMango you are right. But I really like the music and I really love it to make. I am still trying new stuff and maybe I will post one of them. Thank you everybody for the great feedback!
If you like that genre then keep making it. Do what you love! But yeah, you can stick with the genre and still make "new" material. Maybe implement some styles from other genres you like? That's what I have been doing. :D

Back