EDM/Big Room (Tiesto/Hardway/Garrix sound) - Brand New Me; Reviews Appreciated!

MWaltz_469

Hey there! Fairly new to music production (and this website)!

I have a song that I'd love to get feedback on, and in turn, I shall give feedback on your song too!

I write this as I'm listening : classic intro, you obvs?iously know the codes of the genre. As a techno lover, I have to say that you have IMO a long long time without any kick which is a bit surprising in dance music. Anyway, great drop! Maybe add some drum elements sooner in the 2nd verse? Or an uplifting synth to go along your build ups? The result is very clean, this sounds really good! Great work for someone who's fairly new!
Cheers!

Thank you soo much for your feedback! It means a lot, and I appreciate your suggestions for the second verse! You're right, the kick does come in a bit later, but its only cause I've yet to find a way in my head to make the song stand out before introducing the kick.

P.S. I just checked out your song "No Brakes (Original Mix)", And I'm liking it! love the acid drop around 1:20, the progressions, and the piano's that come in after the drop. I think I might use pianoes in a new song im trying to make :)

Nice song man, great vocals. What I can hear that some parts are too quiet like for example second breakdown. Really nice chords in the drop but that top lead, try to layer is more and eq so will fits more to the song. Overall good job :)

Check also my track:
[G-house] Mad - U Know That Bass

Back