Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (Arvoplex Remix) Curious what you think!

Sounds great man! I hear so many remixes that don't really seem to fit with the original vocal track but this works extremely well. Love the crazy synths/build at the end, good job. I'm only listening in headphones and can't hear much of the low range but I'll have another listen when I'm at the studio and will give you some further feedback! :D

nice! like it! nice mix and intresting idea! fit for radio remix

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a nice remix, but my favorite one so far is by Ellis. They did it up @ 128BPM and it's pretty cool. I would spin this though, email it to me :P

Sounds great man! I hear so many remixes that don't really seem to fit with the original vocal track but this works extremely well. Love the crazy synths/build at the end, good job. I'm only listening in headphones and can't hear much of the low range but I'll have another listen when I'm at the studio and will give you some further feedback! :D

Thanks so much for the feedback. Also thanks for the follow on Soundcloud. Lovin your music. Keep in touch brotha!

this is a nice remix, but my favorite one so far is by Ellis. They did it up @ 128BPM and it's pretty cool. I would spin this though, email it to me :P

The Ellis remix is dope. The drop is really good. Great for people to dance too. I tried going for more of a dance song, but ended up going a different route lol

Back