Dubstep remix of Alan Walker Faded F4F

Elder T

Heres a little remix I did in my spare time of alan walker faded, any feedback is greatly appreciated and will be returned just post a link to your thread or your track ! Thanks for anyone who listens/comments time :)

Pretty cool track, lots of neat bass elements and LFO work going on. I wasn't digging the snare though, had a tail that didn't work for me, but that is prob just personal taste. I liked the buildup in the 2nd half, that helped build up the tension for the remainder of the track.

Thanks for sharing :)

Pretty cool track, lots of neat bass elements and LFO work going on. I wasn't digging the snare though, had a tail that didn't work for me, but that is prob just personal taste. I liked the buildup in the 2nd half, that helped build up the tension for the remainder of the track.

Thanks for sharing :)

Hey thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it. You know I wasnt too sure about the snare either and also had a hard time mixing it into place so maybe I should have just swapped it for something a little tighter. Thanks again, if you have a track you would like some feedback on feel free to post I would love to hear something :)

It's cool for a dubstep track, imo it didn't really vibe with the source material. But that's always just coming down to taste. Good job otherwise. K'naan - Wavin' Flag (NoseBlind REMIX) by NoseBlind | Nose Blind | Free Listening on SoundCloud If you're into future bass give this a listen

Hey thanks for listening appreciate the feedback. Gave your tune a listen and it was nice. I think the kick was a little overpowering, it knocked but a little too hard for me I would have turned it down a bit and gave more room for your main synths. Really like the atmosphere you have created during the drop it is enjoyable for sure. Great work on this track!

Back