Dubstep/Future Garage

enkrypted

Been some years since I made a track like this. It sits at 136 BPM. Any feedback is appreciated and will be returned, hit me up if you make similar music. Made with pure sine wave solar energy.

Last edited:
Been some years since I made a track like this. It sits at 136 BPM. Any feedback is appreciated and will be returned, hit me up if you make similar music. Made with pure sine wave solar energy.

I love your intro! It has a lot of soul. Your use of reverb is very clean as well, you must have practiced mixing for a long time with the way that your instruments fit together! Nice chord synth and lo-fi sound! That is a CLEAN delayed snare @ 1:45ish! The only thing I would add if I were you is something to keep the track's soft energy, progressive, around 1:40, maybe a soft whining lead? It would probably go well with the swaying synth that you introduce around 2:00.

Anyways your song is awesome, good job with it!

?

I was totally digging the vibe on this track, very well done :)

The intro almost lost me, but once the song kicks into full swing, I was hooked!

I also give kudos on the sound design, everything seemed to fit like a glove and played a key role in the quality of the production.

Thanks for sharing :)

Wow man. I think this wanders into the trip hop realm a little. Really really really love the break at 1:25. I like things bassy - would wonder how a more fundamental bass at a higher volume would sound during that transition. Love the vocal mods. Thumbs up to you.:)

this is cool like the vocal sample and the progression, think the bass could do with more fatness in the low-end but maybe thats just preference

Back