Driben- Legacy

Really cool tune man, nice progressive stuff!
I really like the vocal chops and the mixdown is nearly there, maybe just tighten up the EQs to give the layers some more space and turn down the white noise a bit.
It sounds like you've cut too much of the highs from the snares in the buildup and so they've lost their punch and sound really weak :/
In the breaks I think you've turned down the master volume and then bring it up for the drops and this is a bit jarring and unnecessary - I know you want the drops louder than the breaks, but that can be done by properly levelling your elements and when you go to master it it'll take care of itself.

You've got all the right element there and the melody's pretty good - I like it :)

Hey Ollie ! Thank you for your reply ! Yea i thought about the leveling i have between the drops. I wasnt pretty sure about it myself. Glad you mentioned it , it kind of feels more right changing them now ! I actually did not touch the master level at all, i just have more layers in the drop :) Thanks again for your reply man ! Take care !

Hey mate,
Great melodies, vocal cut is great. Thought there is to much white noise. This has so much potential!

Could you send me link where did you download that picture for your track please?

started out nicely
full of energy
nice powerful synth selection - what synths do u use?
side chainign is great and impactful when the drums come in hard
mix is balanced
vocal sample is on point
just found it was almost a bit generic but there were enuf elements to stop that
overall i think its very good props
return the feed when u get a chance
sounds look a cool score for a video game
the melody is nice and progresses naturally
mix isnt bad just maybe some earlier percussion to grab and hold the listeners attention
overall its cool spacey tune with alot of potential
retrurn the feed when u get a chance
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-new-electric-guitar-will-return-feed-533482/

Last edited:
Back