Dreaming Awake - House Producer Kosius - F4F

This sounds as good as almost everything i heard at the last rave i went to. What software are you using? are you designing your own synths?

Thanks man, that's really nice to know!
I
'm currently using FL Studio.
It depends on my song... when I can
't find a sound that I'm looking for, I just start messing around to create what I really want. I do this especially for nasty bass sounds. (That are in my newest unfinished tracks)

Hey there.
I've been producing my own music for around 3 months. I love house and this is what I like to work with too!

I would love to hear some feedback from you! It will also be my pleasure to see what other people do and give them feedback aswell!

Cheers!

~Kosius

---------- Post added 10-24-2013 at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-23-2013 at 07:23 PM ----------

Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Yeah man, like everyone said, just work on the mix. Pretty nice otherwise, good job!

Can you do me a favor & check out my submission for Pusha T's producer contest? Any feedback will be helpful & if you can favorite the track that would be great, thanks!

Legitmix

Nice. Feels trancy to me. It sounds a bit too crowded in the mix like it´s not cutted enough in EQ, especially the big synth stabs. Maybe cut down on the reverb and give it more delay if you have a lot of verb. Hard to hear exactly. Or it might be enough to EQ some of the low end outta the EFX chain.

Keep it up.

And.... how did you make the waveform in the video?

I'm working on my EQing a lot for my future songs! Thanks though!

The waveform was made using after effects with a file from mocarg's website. (see description)

And by the way, is that you singing the song in your sig?

Yeah man, like everyone said, just work on the mix. Pretty nice otherwise, good job!

Can you do me a favor & check out my submission for Pusha T's producer contest? Any feedback will be helpful & if you can favorite the track that would be great, thanks!

Legitmix

Hey man, I'm not much into beats and rap and whatnot, but the song is pretty sick! Did you make everything? Vocals and all?
Keep it up!
Cheers.

ohh yeah som nice sound design going on there can almost float away with your dreamy riff and can just about imagine some nice vocals in there take a listen to som ghetta or flo rider stuff to you see what I mean

ohh yeah som nice sound design going on there can almost float away with your dreamy riff and can just about imagine some nice vocals in there take a listen to som ghetta or flo rider stuff to you see what I mean

Very nice of you. Thanks!
I'd like to incorporate more vocals in my songs, but I can't seem to find any good ones unfortunately...
I'll take a look tomorrow since I'm not at home right now!
Cheers!

I love the sounds and melodies, great sound selection and mix is pretty awesome! But I feel that main Lead synth that comes in should be EQ'd a bit and just lowered in the mix because it kind of overpowers the track a bit. But other then that Great work. Dope ass house music!

I love the sounds and melodies, great sound selection and mix is pretty awesome! But I feel that main Lead synth that comes in should be EQ'd a bit and just lowered in the mix because it kind of overpowers the track a bit. But other then that Great work. Dope ass house music!

Thanks a lot!
I know the EQing and mixing wasn't the best, but I'm getting better at it! :)
I took a look at what you do on soundcloud and they sound good! However, I'm not a rap fan at all so I might not be the best to criticize your work ;)
Keep it up!

nice track! check out my :

Last edited by a moderator:
Back