Dont lock me inside

It's good man. I'd say it's 90% there. it's emotional and well mixed, the vocals are pleasant and in key and everything. ...but it just lacks uniqueness. It sounds like every other popular, idk what genre this is, edm uplifting style song. it's really good though! I like the mixing and emotions a lot. I'll probably come back to listen again in the future.

Last edited:
Thnak you my friend! I really dont know what style is this either..you think if i would wrote it with another microphone would be better?

It's good man. I'd say it's 90% there. it's emotional and well mixed, the vocals are pleasant and in key and everything. ...but it just lacks uniqueness. It sounds like every other popular, idk what genre this is, edm uplifting style song. it's really good though! I like the mixing and emotions a lot. I'll probably come back to listen again in the future.

hmmm, not necessarily, ...I think the vocals are fine. They sound clear and are mixed nicely. It's just the overall vibe of the song is kind of generic, but that's not a bad thing. It sounds really nice and dialed in. Personally, I just listen to a lot of experimental stuff so I'm not used to this style.

But if you would choose a big diaphragm microphone in my voice which would you say?..tha microphone i recorded was t bone em 800 with focusrite forte audio interface but i want a big one

hmmm, not necessarily, ...I think the vocals are fine. They sound clear and are mixed nicely. It's just the overall vibe of the song is kind of generic, but that's not a bad thing. It sounds really nice and dialed in. Personally, I just listen to a lot of experimental stuff so I'm not used to this style.

ah, idk mate. i'm just a musician first. ...and a producer second. ...and a vocalist never lol so idk. sry :/ I don't work with any vocals. May be in the future but haven yet. so i commend you, sir! haha

Last edited:
But if you would choose a big diaphragm microphone in my voice which would you say?..tha microphone i recorded was t bone em 800 with focusrite forte audio interface but i want a big one

Using any mic is about technique but also about the voice so learn the ins and outs of what you own already.

Yeh, actually nice voice, and technically the vocals are good. They appear to be recorded and mixed well, and there is no requirement to try a different mic imo. The song itself is very 'Eurovision' - basically pop with a few modern elements. It's easy enough to listen to in the background, and very inoffensive. It's not my style of music, but i wouldn't turn it over if i heard it on the radio. Wish you well.

thanks you so much in my youtube now we will release a new track these days
youtube.com/dcoverzsessions or in soundcloud.com/dcoverz

Back