Done!..bass house track called "on tonight"..this is one of my favorites.. f4f

Sounds tight. It has a a more mature sound than a lot of house music. I like it a lot. The really sub bassline is awesome. I don't really have any bad criticism for this track. Well nvm...the trappy part in the middle is kind of out of place, but other than that, it's really good!

Can you check out my latest track?
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

thanks man glad you like it..i know the breakbeat is diff but i thought it fit the vibe of the track pretty well to flip it

Great tune mate, love the bassline but it did sound quite distorted, an example between 2:25 and 2:28. Is it peaking too high perhaps?
The trap breakdown was a nice touch, maybe the hats didn't fit the trap feel as much though.

I look forward to hearing more of your work! I followed you on soundcloud :)

-ORVA

Nice man, I like the little percussive synth bit in the intro and the growth from there works well. The vocal work reminds me of Pretty Lights and is super dope. It adds a lot to the overall sound and feel. The bass line (not the super deep one, the main one) is catchy and gives a nice bounce to the whole composition. I think the biggest strong points are the arrangement and vocal chops though, it was super dope and kept it interesting.

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

thanks man appreciate it..and glad you like it...your stuff is sick to..reminds me of some dilla..madlib..black milk..stuff really diggin it

Back