DNB track second version for review

I think the bass can be lower (maybe by a octave) in the beginning. The ideas at the drop at nice but the master volume is moving a bit. I'd say try to keep the master volume at a steady level and just add and release volume on the instrument tracks. Not sure if that's what you doing there or not, but the volume gets significantly louder at the drop. the track picks up good clarity and quality as the main part is playing out, ...I definitely think it gets better as the song plays out. The intro is a little shaky. The vocals are nice pleasing touch.I think it's cool! ^.^

Can you check out my new song too please? Here: Error by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I think the bass can be lower (maybe by a octave) in the beginning. The ideas at the drop at nice but the master volume is moving a bit. I'd say try to keep the master volume at a steady level and just add and release volume on the instrument tracks. Not sure if that's what you doing there or not, but the volume gets significantly louder at the drop. the track picks up good clarity and quality as the main part is playing out, ...I definitely think it gets better as the song plays out. The intro is a little shaky. The vocals are nice pleasing touch.I think it's cool! ^.^

Can you check out my new song too please? Here: Error by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hi mate, nice one for that your tune is very experimental its not really my regular genre but interesting nevertheless. How did you get into it as I've never really heard the style?

Btw when you mention about the master getting louder should on a regular track the overall volume not be louder on the drop? I'm not aware of this at present but my tunes are normally about 5db louder on the drops should I avoid that and make more similar to rest of track?

cheers

thanks bro, the ideas come from the old uk dubstep, and a little bit of grime, ....and maybe some bleep bloop inlfience as well.

And ya, i'd think you should get the db constant throughout the song. You can tell there's a big difference in volume intensity. Still good tho!

Back