Deep Tech-House F4F

0.10 hats seem a bit loud
0.39 is that a sample from fat boy slim?
1.55 sax is cool, but i dont like the synth piano coming in its clashing and feels off note, it really doesnt sound right
3.00 has a cool vibe but i feel like theres lots of harmonic clashing.
5.35 drums and perc are really cool, still loving the sax

I love the underlying feel of this track but for me theres far too many varied sounds going on, the sax is really cool and the drums are really cool, but quite a few of the other samlples dont fit for me. Maybe lessen the number of different sounds and just stick to different melodies instead. Make more of that sax, its awesome! :)

would appreciate your feedback on my new one: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rack-comes-threes-feedback-please-f4f-501639/

Kick sounds good, nice and clean mixdown! However I fully agree to totta, there is lots of harmonic chaos :D I'm also not a fan of the piano synth. There are so many ideas, I think some of the elements are too much.. Sounds like every synth is playing something different. I would try to concentrate on the bass, the synth stabs and the sax. Maybe you experiment with them and try to find some common chords. I really like the whole drum pattern. Hope this helps!

hey man gave this song a listen and thought you had a lot of really cool elements going on all at once and interchanging and thought you did an awesome job. I agree with the previous poster stating the piano seemed a little off. not the cascading down one but the chords. not sure what it is but it might just be too bright of an instrument against all of your other elements that causes it to crash a bit. might try high shelfing it to try to make it blend in a bit more. thought your tom fluorish was a bit loud on my system and jumped out a bit (i have yamaha hs8's) but might blend in better with a system that isn't as flat.

overall though real solid i could see this being released on some smaller european tech labels

1:03-1:10. I feel like I've heard these sounds pretty in a sample pack I have?? :o haha.
I like the overall energy of the track. There's alot going on at once though lol.
4:53-5:09 that right there could've been looped 80x in track and would've left me satisfied.
Nice job though!

Would you mind letting me know what you think of my new track? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back