[Deep(ish) House] Apollo 13 F4F

this is a really cool track, good mix of sounds and the vocals sit really nicely. Two points i will make though, the "houston, we have a problem" line sounds really rushed, and doesnt fit well imo. Maybe break it up into "houston........"we have a problem". Secondly, the track is too short to be played out, DJs usually prefer electronic tracks to be longer to make it easier to mix.

Other than that, great job! :)

any feedback on mine would be great, cheers

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tech-house-track-feedback-please-f4f-511823/

Wow man... Not much I can say critically. You got everything down packed and professional sounding. Keep up the great work bro. I guess I would add a bit more reverb to some of the drums, or a better mixed one to the reverbs that are already there. This was a great track bro. Love it!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

this is a really cool track, good mix of sounds and the vocals sit really nicely. Two points i will make though, the "houston, we have a problem" line sounds really rushed, and doesnt fit well imo. Maybe break it up into "houston........"we have a problem". Secondly, the track is too short to be played out, DJs usually prefer electronic tracks to be longer to make it easier to mix.

Other than that, great job! :)

any feedback on mine would be great, cheers

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tech-house-track-feedback-please-f4f-511823/

30 seconds is the new 1 minute, I have djed out on proper modern cdj's and it is (just) enough. Thanks for your constructive critisism, I appreciate it! (I will have a listen to yours)

Last edited:
Wow man... Not much I can say critically. You got everything down packed and professional sounding. Keep up the great work bro. I guess I would add a bit more reverb to some of the drums, or a better mixed one to the reverbs that are already there. This was a great track bro. Love it!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Thanks sir, I will have a listen to yours aswell!

The track over all has a good structure and makes you want to listen on. I like the implementation of 'Houston we have a problem' but like others have said above it seems rushed and does not match the tempo of your track. I suggest before you do anything else that you go back and fix the vocal. The other vocals work perfectly.

I love the drop, it is actually really good! The bass sounds great along with the kick which punches right through.

It will be a great track to mix with. Nice intro and a long outro but I feel this is more nu-dance/disco than deep house.

Well done otherwise.

Please give me feedback on my track: All I Need

Thanks for the feedback! LOL it actually sounds Nu Dance (Sounds similar to that beatport top 10 genre chart anyway, but also a little like EDX which is Deep House)
Will feedback on yours asap

Real nice delay on the melody. I think the volume could be raised on the little transitional element at 1:20. Yaaa the break has those astronaut vocals I was waiting for haha. I love the contrast of the dire "Houston we have a problem" sample with a generally happy sounding drop :) Oh I just read the other comments who thought the Houston sample was rushed...I disagree. I like how you used it. I wonder how the drop would sound if you shortened up the bass sample a little bit. Like if you went into the sample and shortened the 'hold' section just a little bit. Like others, I can't find much to criticize. If there is something your unsure about and want me to take a closer listen to let me know!

Can you give feedback on mine? :) Headhunterz - To Be Me (Hotel Sweet Remix)

Back