(deep house) XPRSS YRSLF - Thinking about you

Here is another new track I did, I very glad with the results
Let me know what you think and send me a link to your thread so I can give you some feedback as well

Sounds professional, maybe some more percussion would be nice.
Also the BPM seems pretty high for a track like this, if i am not mistaken, it sounds like 126 bpm, I think 120-123 would fit better.
The vocal is waaay too loud and a bit too distorted.
A bit of distortion is nice but there is too much screeching right now.
The vocal is looped too much, would be nice if u would leave it away like in the breaks and then re-introduce it again maybe.

U can take this feedback with a gain of salt obviously, it's my opinion and I think that u reached ur goal on it.
If u would send it to a smaller record label or some reposter I'm pretty sure they will accept it and make u grow, this song has some great potiential.

Would u mind checking out a song I've made recently?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nce-house-dance/deep-house-marks-dawn-531874/

It's deep house aswell, but more of a different side of deep house ;)

~MarkS

Sounds professional, maybe some more percussion would be nice.
Also the BPM seems pretty high for a track like this, if i am not mistaken, it sounds like 126 bpm, I think 120-123 would fit better.
The vocal is waaay too loud and a bit too distorted.
A bit of distortion is nice but there is too much screeching right now.
The vocal is looped too much, would be nice if u would leave it away like in the breaks and then re-introduce it again maybe.

U can take this feedback with a gain of salt obviously, it's my opinion and I think that u reached ur goal on it.
If u would send it to a smaller record label or some reposter I'm pretty sure they will accept it and make u grow, this song has some great potiential.

Would u mind checking out a song I've made recently?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nce-house-dance/deep-house-marks-dawn-531874/

It's deep house aswell, but more of a different side of deep house ;)

~MarkS
Thanks for listening the track and giving your opinion. I did think about doing some changes to the vocal, especialy in the break parts, before uploading it, but I never did. also your probebly right about looping the vocal to much, I was thinking the same thing at one point, I probebly got used to it after listening it over and over.
I'm thinking about doing the changes now before I upload it to soundcloud.

Going to check your track now

Really like the vocal melody, but find the distortion there a bit too much in the buildup. Later on its alright!
Real chill, yeah. I really like it!

I'd also say, like a previous poster, that you maybe could down the bpm a little bit. That would really make it a cool chill-out track. But that's finally up to you.
Keep going!

Back