(DEEP HOUSE) my new track called "what we had" check it out F4F!

The production on this is strikingly good, it's loud and clubready but not too compressed and gross. I like my deep house nice n' smooth, and this really does it for me!

That grinding bass sound at like 1:10 or so caught me a lil off gaurd. Every other sound in the track is so clean and blends right in to the mix, and I'm not sure I can say the same for this sound? Having variation in tones is great but this sound just sticks out a little to me. Maybe it's that big reverb on the high end of the sound. It definitely didn't ruin the track for me, I'm mostly just knitpicking at this point.

Great work!

Wow thanks for the feedback man glad u dig it...yea I put some big reverb and decay on the horn just to draw it out a l il longer

Hi!

I really love this track! Thumbs up dude! I have to agree with The Fluff about the that grinding bass, other than that it´s perfect!

Cheers!

Very nice modern/mainstream deep house sound. The tonal balance is good, punchy and groovy bass, interesting percussion and good section transitions. My only minor suggestion would be to make the white noise risers/fallers more interesting, and use some grittier/less popular sound types if you're looking for a more underground sound.

Overall very good!

Back