(DEEP HOUSE) my new track called "LET IT GO" let me know what you think F4F!!

Zx10rryder

(DEEP HOUSE) my new track called "LET IT GO" let me know what you think F4F!!

had fun making this any feedback welcomed and ill return it.. thanks!!

Let It Go: Really Nice Intro and Pretty Voice, I had the hopes that there would be more vox, the intro makes you fiend more vocals, beat is really entrancing... nice house mix. it's a hit! Love it! What if the in Interlude had soft enveloped chorus lyrics over it? would that be overkill, i'm experimental, either way the whole tune rocks.

Kream: Really Catchy, nice tempo and Groove. Vocal mixes are very nice, sounds almost like Adam Levine, but i kinda like it better! ;) Totally Catchy! Great Song for the Dance Floor.

You must be signed, right?

If you have time, i'm trying my best to tie myself down to a category of music, i create, mix and produce all my own tracks using a 49 key midi controller and FL Studio v.12.5.1.5.

I'm most comfortable with 90's style revival of Club Rave, but if i ever get spin-time i am a staunch advocate of abstaining from drugs. Molly has been a problem in the clubs here in Boston, and i think everyone should have a clear head and party responsibly, even with the cocktails. While i haven't participated much in the club scene personally, i've many friends who have and not all of their stories are good. sorry for the long-winded explanation:

I have 2 EDM tracks that compliment each other, and if i plan on making an EDM LP, these are my top 2 candidates so far:

It would be a dream if you like and /or see potential and would want to collab with vocals, i don't have a suitable voice, and your tracks have that shine only a pro could bring. Very flexible and work hard from home.

Last edited:
Sounds professional to me!

I think you're way better then me so im not the right guy to give you feedback.
The only thing i wanna say is: send it to a label and they will take it serious!!

Despite i don't give feedback i wanne ask you to give me some feedback on my edm track im working on at the moment.
It's way different then your track but you know what you're doing so.....!

Thx in advance.

EDM track [F4F]

Let It Go: Pretty subjective here, but the click in the kick seems a little too overpowering to me. The whole kick might be a little too loud for my taste. Really clean mix. When your breakdown starts (at the end of the first drop), I would like to hear a single kick start it off. The downlifter/crash would benefit from that single kick starting off the section. The snare that comes in at the end of the buildup has too much air/high end in my opinion. I'm not sure if you have white noise layered on top of it, but it takes away from the punch of the snare, and the highs come across a little straining to the ears. Overall I really really liked this. Great job! Can you give me feedback here? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ment-layering-advice-f4f-543260/#post50079198

Hi CRPL3D,

Nice tunes. For the song 'Let It Go' my feedback would be that the kick sounds a little too loud, mainly the high end click.
For me the low end of bass is a little too loud too. Maybe tame the low end a bit more with a light multi-band.
Other than that it sounds good to my ears.

Thanks,
Matt

Back