Deadmau5 feat Grabbitz - Let Go (Remix) - Electro/Funk - complextro influenced

johnroy

Hello!

I would like to have some feedbacks on this track I made :

I improved my mixing since I released it, but I would like to know what do you guys think, especially about my style.

I don't try to chase any trend in EDM, so it's hard to know if a track works sometimes.

THANK YOU :)

Hi,

I think this is a very creative take on the original. The mixing and mastering is solid and that bass in the drop is perfect. Your track has a decent structure and the drop is very good. However, there are definitely some clashing harmonies and rhythms; specifically at 1'10'' and 1'55''. Try not to layer too many different harmonies and rhythms at the same time to avoid this. The vocals could also be a bit more prominent in the mix and maybe equalised a bit more so that they are less muddy.

Regards.

I would really appreciate some feedback on my track: Jack Dallas - 'Love' - UK Garage/2 Step - Feedback Appreciated

Hi
Thanks for my feedback, I have to agree with hijack at 1.10 it sounds off key and not right. Everything else sounds ok, if you iron out
these problems it will be a solid track :)

I actually like the vibe coming from chord not 100% in line of what one thinks of usually when it comes to dance music at 1:10. The Bass is in a great spot mix wise too. Maybe in the intro have the voice a little more sidchained so it isn't so in the face. I love the little lead synths you got going on and Ir really cant think of much to complain about. At 4:02 the glitch voice is a tad too loud I think. Keep it up. You should have a lot more followers for the quality you have.

How you've structured the bass here in accordance to the original track is pretty similar, what really stands out here is the progression, the mix sounds good, this reminds me of a Wolfgang Gartner stylised track. Ultimately man, it all depends on what style you enjoy listening too & what sounds are connecting to you, whilst also staying in tune with the audience & how they like your music, create what you find enjoyable because you're more likely to appreciate what you create from the heart rather than cater to those who enjoy "popular" style music.

Keep it up, you have something here.

Thank you I'm taking some notes from you guys. It's really motivating!

Ordinaryspoon Wolfgang Gartner is one of my main influence. Thank you so much for listening.

Back