[Dance] sxop - We Will Make You Fly

sxop

Hi,

something new from me :)

This time I created a track that i got inspired by my friends over there at santa-ana.co.uk :hello:
Typical 128BPM in G minor and typical dance music structure.
If you want me to give feedback on your track just leave me a comment, it would be pleasure for me to do so!

Have a great season,
sxop

The buildup is nice, the arrangement is fine, melodies are nice. But the synths sound a little bit "thin" to me. But it could be the mastering as well, I'm not sure. Neat production!

The buildup is nice, the arrangement is fine, melodies are nice. But the synths sound a little bit "thin" to me. But it could be the mastering as well, I'm not sure. Neat production!
I was struggling whether I shall put more compression on the leads or increasing the loudness half a db or little more.
Will check what I can do in the mastering, because now the master compressor is really only doing subtle work in this track.
Thank you Tom for your feedback!

hey man, this sounds damn bangin! the arrangement and the melody is really fun to follow to. i personally love this track (and fave this in SC :) ) and sorry - i got nothing else to add because your stuff is beyond my production skill lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Versed Demo by rifkysetya | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back