[Dance] Borgeous & Taylr Renee - Sweeter Without You (Jorge Jurado Remix)

Overall this is ok. The mixing and composition are great, but the synths and instruments you use feel lacking in originality. they seem to be too cookie cutter and don't have a personal style behind them, which makes the track feel lacking. I hear a lot of inspiration from uk hardcore in the composition which is great. working on creating some fresh sounds would help the mix out a ton.

nice beat, tight. sounds like the classic trance beats. the leads and bass are very dry. bus some reverb on there and give more life to the song. the vocals are lost in the mix a little bit. would suggest you learn some mixing techniques to make it more pumping and, big , clean/professional.

Overall this is ok. The mixing and composition are great, but the synths and instruments you use feel lacking in originality. they seem to be too cookie cutter and don't have a personal style behind them, which makes the track feel lacking. I hear a lot of inspiration from uk hardcore in the composition which is great. working on creating some fresh sounds would help the mix out a ton.

you're right. they always tell me that the composition and the mix are good and missing sounds with charisma. right now, honestly, I lack the necessary equipment, it collapses when I use many synthesizers. the bass is always synthesized by me, the rest for saving resources, I usually take it from presets and I understand that it is bad. thank you very much for your criticism

nice beat, tight. sounds like the classic trance beats. the leads and bass are very dry. bus some reverb on there and give more life to the song. the vocals are lost in the mix a little bit. would suggest you learn some mixing techniques to make it more pumping and, big , clean/professional.

I agree with you, before I put too many effects and now maybe I put too few or none. maybe I should work the songs better even if it takes longer, thanks for your review

Last edited:
sounds solid, different types of various sounds/synths could make the song less repetitive. Vocals are a bit off beat. maybe adding some Pads would bring it more "alive". seems like the main synth has some low frequencies, i would remove those so your kicks/bass sounds better, unless u sidechain it. keep working on it! :)

if you can take a listen to my new track and give me feedback, thanks.

Akon- Smack That (TRiCKST3R 2018 House Remix)

sounds solid, different types of various sounds/synths could make the song less repetitive. Vocals are a bit off beat. maybe adding some Pads would bring it more "alive". seems like the main synth has some low frequencies, i would remove those so your kicks/bass sounds better, unless u sidechain it. keep working on it! :)

if you can take a listen to my new track and give me feedback, thanks.

Akon- Smack That (TRiCKST3R 2018 House Remix)

what do you mean exactly that the voice is off beat? I see it well, thank you very much

Back