cloak - 136 BPM

enkrypted

Hi,

Another bit of something I've been working on in the past few days. Been a good month for learning and progress. Getting feedback on here seems like a tall order anymore, but feel free and even moreso; if any of you dig what I'm doing and think we could compliment each others work, let's connect, get better together and level up. Peace

Cloak by enkrypted | Free Listening on SoundCloud

hey Cloak , just listened to your track and it has some good ideas, i think what the track could perhaps develop is more transitions e.g cymbals , tension build ups between sections etc as there nothing to tell the listener when a new section is starting for instance your intro seems to jump into the main song and a transition may add some further structure.

hey Cloak , just listened to your track and it has some good ideas, i think what the track could perhaps develop is more transitions e.g cymbals , tension build ups between sections etc as there nothing to tell the listener when a new section is starting for instance your intro seems to jump into the main song and a transition may add some further structure.

Thanks man, I concur; could have added a few more elements to build tension; I have a break down in the middle (which could have used a riser, and/or percussion before the second verse). Didn't put a bridge on this one, but there's room for it and that is generally where I tend to get the most technical. Will check out your tune now.

Nice track. Good interesting beat. Like the way you use the vox. Just a hint here and there. Like the way you mess with it too.

Last edited:
Hi, enkrypted.

I like the energy that you inject into your song. The bass is particularly good. I would change the pattern of the kick starting at 0:29 because it seems to be on a loop and detracts from the rhythm of the song. I like your style though. Good work.

Back