Click Here if you want to hear something different (Ambient, Classical, EDM, Retro)

Holy f*ck, first time I like other home producers' stuff hard. This would be insane cinematic trailer, or a movie soundtrack / intro but could fit into a video game scene too... BIG UP!

Thanks for your reply.
The part I struggled with making it sound balanced is the part at 02:45.
Whatever I do, it sounds mudded. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I tried everything.

I love the cinematic elements of this track I did something similar with a recent track. I think at the 1 min mark you can start slowly brining in the arp theme that you present at 1:30 either by bringing it in for one measure at a time or by low passing into it. To clear up the 2:45 which you mention in a different comment, maybe try removing the bass and see if that adds clarity or even using some stereo imaging. After 2:30 to 2:45 my ear is really wanting to hear because you've been building a lot of tension which is really good. I was hearing a drop something more like a madeon track (example Icarus). Not the same drop but like the hard snare and kick. Really like what you did overall with this track, i think you could even continue developing this idea.

Interesting track man. Personally I found the bass to be a bit lacking, but I enjoyed the idea and arrangement. I'm not quite sure I'd call the section at2:45 'muddy', but I would say that I think the highs throughout the track are a bit loud/piercing, and if you dropped them down a bit, and perhaps added a bit more compression on the drums (especially in that section), you may find things balance and pop out a bit more.

Good stuff. Very cinematic!

I've just finished off an album of my own and one of the tracks ended up being a bit cinematic feeling as well, albeit a bit different than yours but I still love that style.

Hawk Reinterpreted by Haive Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Back