[Chillstep] Triana Park - Sons And Daughters ( Deezy remix) F4F

DeezyLV

Hey guys,
A couple of days ago I finished a chillstep remix with some influence from Future bass , whould like to have some feedback.
Cheers.

The vocals are competing with some instruments; the vocals are the most important thing in the mix so make sure it has space to breathe. Some EQ and compression should do the job.

Other than that, really solid track. The chords, low end and pluck are top notch. Keep workin!

Wow, nice job man. I really like the drops, they sound heavenly. The vocals are really cool too, especially the downpitched vocals in the beginning!

I gave you a follow for this on soundcloud because this is really good! I'd like to hear more from you.

Could you return the favor if you have time? Thanks!
TWINCAPS - Wolfhunt

The vocals are competing with some instruments; the vocals are the most important thing in the mix so make sure it has space to breathe. Some EQ and compression should do the job.

Other than that, really solid track. The chords, low end and pluck are top notch. Keep workin!

Vocals are important, but i whould not call them the most important, At the drop I was focusing on the bass, vocals where for the most part - fillers. But it could have been eqed better. Ty for the feedback.

I am loving this track. Sounds really good. The chord progression is really uplifting. Also, like TWINCAPS said the srops are insane!! I cant really suggest improvements - but if I had to maybe add an exciter to your mid/high end synth just for some clarity and sparkle. I also gave you a follow. AMAZING work

Back