Chillish Synth Work F4F

Hey man, I'm just going to break this down into your categories:

Sound Choice: I liked the synth and bass combination, it seemed to throw me back into the 90s for some reason, but with a modern edge in some ways. Difficult to describe but I was definitely experiencing the track rather than listening, always a good sign!

Transition: 0:24 was fine, obviously no lead in was needed for this kind of vibe. 2:49 where the lead dropped off, i feel like the right side is dampened slightly? its extremely minor and it might just be me and my poor headphones and it being very late. That said, i love how the lead at this bit seems to sway from side to side and it does it so elegantly you almost find your head following it, fab job on that bit.

Interest factor: this is a tough one because this is different to what I'm used to listening to, but it did keep me listening, and id didnt really find myself skipping sections, although maybe it could benefit from something more unexpected? but thats more of a personal taste and I understand it's probably now what youre going for with a chill track

Mix: I feel as though the kick could do with being more prominent, whether that be a more aggressive sample or cranking it up slightly, i think that would deliver so much to the track, because with chill music i tend to focus on the beat, so again thats just another personal one

Overall: great track, again it was an experience to listen to, the suggestions here are mainly me just looking for things to be helpful with, and overall i enjoyed the track so I'll throw it a like shortly!

If youd be able to provide me any feedback I'd appreciate it man: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ny-darko-hurricane-remix-505893/#post49924279
All the best

Edit: no like option on a private track (duh) sorry for being a plonker

Last edited:
hey PaPeR. great work on this tune! like your percs (the clap!) as well. bass and synth work together really well. reminds me of the 90s or 80s or so :)

would be cool if you could check out my latest little track too. its a short ambient track. you can find my thread here. or simply check out my soundcloud in my signature thanks :)

The percussion is dope. This kind of reminds me of some early Tyler the Creator production. You use a lot of similar sounds and chord progressions. I think the track could be more use a little more low end. Just my opinion. Also I would turn up the kick a bit in the mix like Sayeska pointed out. Good work though man! Keep it up!

Here is my latest: Perfecting MY sound (Feed for Feed)

Back