Chill Trap Beat wit VOX samples would appreciate some feedback :D

This is a solid track, with nice crystalline percussions, maybe a bit repetitive as a whole but the mixing was great and the potential and talent are there, keep it up, man!

Hey Chris!

Another great track, as expected! The only thing I did not like were the hihats being panned to the right a bit too far for my taste (at least that's what I heard). What I do like is the beat, the vocals and how you manipulated them with filters to create variation between different parts, and the general progression within the song. It's intended as background music, and it works in the sense that it has a big presence, but doesn't overwhelm or take away your attention. Great track to listen while engaged in an activity, like a sport or video game. That's why I don't think it's repetitive as much as it gives a sense of familiarity. This track isn't supposed to surprise or keep evolving constantly, or it wouldn't work well for background audio, in my humble opinion.

10/10 would listen to again! Thanks for sharing!

I would appreciate it if you could take the time to check out my latest remix when possible:
Camila Cabello - Havana ft. Young Thug (AVGHOST remix)

Peace

Hey Chris!

Another great track, as expected! The only thing I did not like were the hihats being panned to the right a bit too far for my taste (at least that's what I heard). What I do like is the beat, the vocals and how you manipulated them with filters to create variation between different parts, and the general progression within the song. It's intended as background music, and it works in the sense that it has a big presence, but doesn't overwhelm or take away your attention. Great track to listen while engaged in an activity, like a sport or video game. That's why I don't think it's repetitive as much as it gives a sense of familiarity. This track isn't supposed to surprise or keep evolving constantly, or it wouldn't work well for background audio, in my humble opinion.

10/10 would listen to again! Thanks for sharing!

I would appreciate it if you could take the time to check out my latest remix when possible:
Camila Cabello - Havana ft. Young Thug (AVGHOST remix)

Peace

Thanks for the feedback man!! I really appreciate your comments!! I checked your remix out really nice work dropped you a comment on YouTube! I also subbed as I genuinely enjoyed the track, look forward to your future releases!!

This is a solid track, with nice crystalline percussions, maybe a bit repetitive as a whole but the mixing was great and the potential and talent are there, keep it up, man!

Thank You!! I appreciate the comments! I wasnt sure on the mixdown but people seem to think its ok!!

Back