Chill out something idk i like this

Benneuh

I made this track a couple of months ago, almost forgot that this awesome place is here to get your feedback on it!

All feedback is appreciated, positive and negative!
Let me know if there is something wrong with sounds or melodies that you don't like!

cheers
Bender

Last edited:
This is super calming, and kind of lounge-y/jazzy. I like this a lot. It has a pleasant and building vibe to it with the synth work. And it build really nicely into some more energy. Pick the synth volume up a little on the "drop" area though, it's energetic but loses a little bit a volume, maybe? haha, but this is super revolutionary in sound, with the Flume style. Good work.

Can you check out one of my tracks that classified as chill out as well? It's a bit of a trip hop/ chill out style song. Thanks!
WHOIS.144 by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Good work!

Very clean and full sounding. Love that arp that you drop here and there. The ending seems a little bit abrupt though.

The track sounds really rich in terms of structure man, the future new age sounds well set especially with the tune of the instruments you have here. Reminds me of Tame Impala's music. The compression sounds great, the mix isn't too cluttered which isn't a big deal here. Personally, I like the track, keep making more tracks like these dude.

Back